At Supergoop! the majority of our products have a 2 year shelf life. If your product comes in a tube, like our Unseen Sunscreen, the expiration date will be located on the crimped edging. If you have one of our spray bottles or sticks, you can locate the expiration date on the bottom of the bottle. Once the you begin using the product, we recommend finishing it within in a 12 month period, however keep in mind the expiration date is the most important to focus on!
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What is the shelf life of your products?
- Supergoop! Stability, Compatibility and Preservative Efficacy Testing
- Silicon v. Silicone - What's the difference?
- Does Supergoop! use alcohol in their formulas?
- Are your mineral products considered all-natural?
- Are your products cruelty-free?
- Do you plan on removing BHT from your formulas?
- Which products protect from blue light?
- Are your products oat free?
- Are your products fragrance-free?