Yes! Technically speaking, clean chemical formulas are more breathable than mineral ones. That's because mineral formulas can prevent your body from sweating naturally, especially during exercising.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Are your sunscreens breathable?
- When are the sun's rays strongest?
- Do UV rays used during gel manicures cause damage?
- What does ‘The Full Spectrum of Light’ mean?
- What is Blue Light, and what does it do to my skin?
- What are Infrared (IR) rays?
- What are free radicals?
- What are the differences between UVA and UVB rays?
- How does sun affect the skin when traveling in an airplane?
- Is sunlight reflected off sand and snow?