Apply SPF liberally to face and body at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. You need SPF to soak in just like you need to let your freshly painted nails dry :)
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Which parts of the body do people forget the most when applying sunscreen?
- How often should I reapply the setting powder?
- Invincible Setting Powder Tips & Tricks
- How long before sun exposure should I apply?
- Which parts of the body do people forget the most?
- How do I know I'm getting enough protection when using a mist?
- How can I re-apply without messing up my makeup?
- Why do I need to reapply SPF?
- How often do I need to re-apply?
- How much sunscreen is enough to use for full protection?