Some of the most missed, sun-sensitive spots are your ears, eyes, lips, neck, hands, the soles of your feet and your scalp. (SPF hack: use Defense Refresh Setting Mist or Invincible Setting Powder in your hair/part for added protection.)
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Which parts of the body do people forget the most when applying sunscreen?
- How often should I reapply the setting powder?
- Invincible Setting Powder Tips & Tricks
- How long before sun exposure should I apply?
- Which parts of the body do people forget the most?
- How do I know I'm getting enough protection when using a mist?
- How can I re-apply without messing up my makeup?
- Why do I need to reapply SPF?
- How often do I need to re-apply?
- How much sunscreen is enough to use for full protection?