You should spray on sunscreen mist for at least 6 seconds until your skin glistens. Then rub in with your hands.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Which parts of the body do people forget the most when applying sunscreen?
- How often should I reapply the setting powder?
- Invincible Setting Powder Tips & Tricks
- How long before sun exposure should I apply?
- Which parts of the body do people forget the most?
- How do I know I'm getting enough protection when using a mist?
- How can I re-apply without messing up my makeup?
- Why do I need to reapply SPF?
- How often do I need to re-apply?
- How much sunscreen is enough to use for full protection?