We recommend using 1 fl. oz. (the size of a shot glass) for full protection for face and body. This breaks down to about 1/2 tsp for face and neck, 1 tsp for each arm, 2 tsp for the torso and 2 tsp for each leg. Of course this should be adjusted based on height!
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Which parts of the body do people forget the most when applying sunscreen?
- How often should I reapply the setting powder?
- Invincible Setting Powder Tips & Tricks
- How long before sun exposure should I apply?
- Which parts of the body do people forget the most?
- How do I know I'm getting enough protection when using a mist?
- How can I re-apply without messing up my makeup?
- Why do I need to reapply SPF?
- How often do I need to re-apply?
- How much sunscreen is enough to use for full protection?