Supergoop!'s main goal is to formulate sunscreen products that people want to wear every single day. We know that there is no "one-size-fits-all" formula and we pride ourselves in having a product for everyone - from moms with young kids, to beauty enthusiasts, to athletes. This means we formulate with both chemical and mineral sunscreen actives depending on the usage scenario. For example, mineral based formulas are perfect for kiddos and people with sensitive, acne-prone or reactive skin but are not the best for active people who are looking for a lightweight, high-performing, clear formula to use when swimming or sweating. However, no matter which type of product you choose, you can be assured that every product is thoughtfully formulated to meet the highest quality, efficacy and safety standards, because we're all about that perfect balance. Our list of ingredients to avoid is constantly evolving and we always avoid any controversial, potentially harmful, or toxic ingredients whether they’re from natural OR synthetic sources.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Silicon v. Silicone - What's the difference?
- Does Supergoop! use alcohol in their formulas?
- Are your mineral products considered all-natural?
- Are your products cruelty-free?
- Do you plan on removing BHT from your formulas?
- Which products protect from blue light?
- Are your products oat free?
- Are your products fragrance-free?
- Do you use alumina in your formulas?
- Do you use propylene glycol in your formulas?