At Supergoop! we always balance efficacy, safety and they way our SPF feels on your skin. For a product to make it to the market it needs to check all 3 boxes. Nano particles not only retain their highly effective UV protecting capacity, but they also allow for a lighter feel on the skin and meet global safety standards. We are aware of the growing desire for our products to be nano-free, and are working on making it happen! The formulas that currently contain nano particles are:
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What is the shelf life of your products?
- Supergoop! Stability, Compatibility and Preservative Efficacy Testing
- Silicon v. Silicone - What's the difference?
- Does Supergoop! use alcohol in their formulas?
- Are your mineral products considered all-natural?
- Are your products cruelty-free?
- Do you plan on removing BHT from your formulas?
- Which products protect from blue light?
- Are your products oat free?
- Are your products fragrance-free?