Parabens are the most widely used preservatives in personal care products to prevent bacteria growth. The reason they are controversial is that they mimic estrogen in the body and have been linked to breast cancer and reproductive issues. All Supergoop! products are paraben-free.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- FAQs on New Look & New Reef-Safe Formulas
- What is the shelf life of your products?
- Supergoop! Stability, Compatibility and Preservative Efficacy Testing
- Silicon v. Silicone - What's the difference?
- Does Supergoop! use alcohol in their formulas?
- Are your mineral products considered all-natural?
- Are your products cruelty-free?
- Do you plan on removing BHT from your formulas?
- Which products protect from blue light?
- Are your products oat free?