First of all, oxybenzone. This is widely used in sunscreen, is an irritant and allergen, and also damages coral reefs. A few others include synthetic fragrances (manufacturers are not required to disclose what’s in their particular fragrance blend, so that could trigger a lot of allergic reactions), retinyl palmitate and parabens. We do not use any of these in our Supergoop! formulas.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- FAQs on New Look & New Reef-Safe Formulas
- What is the shelf life of your products?
- Supergoop! Stability, Compatibility and Preservative Efficacy Testing
- Silicon v. Silicone - What's the difference?
- Does Supergoop! use alcohol in their formulas?
- Are your mineral products considered all-natural?
- Are your products cruelty-free?
- Do you plan on removing BHT from your formulas?
- Which products protect from blue light?
- Are your products oat free?