We always want to create the safest, healthiest, cleanest SPF products without sacrificing efficacy (how well they actually work). In 2007, we were the first SPF brand not to use oxybenzone, even though every chemist told us it would be impossible. Since then, our No List has grown to include over 100 ingredients, and it will now also include octinoxate. We've already been working with our chemists on its removal from our existing formulas, because our mission has always been to do whatever it takes to stop the epidemic of skin cancer, regardless of legislation. If you're swimming in the coral reefs, we recommend our 100% Mineral Sunscreen Mist or our 100% Mineral Sunscreen Stick.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Silicon v. Silicone - What's the difference?
- Does Supergoop! use alcohol in their formulas?
- Are your mineral products considered all-natural?
- Are your products cruelty-free?
- Do you plan on removing BHT from your formulas?
- Which products protect from blue light?
- Are your products oat free?
- Are your products fragrance-free?
- Do you use alumina in your formulas?
- Do you use propylene glycol in your formulas?