The general rule of thumb is to re-apply every two hours. This also depends on your activity. If you are swimming or sweating, you should wear water resistant or sweat resistant SPF and still reapply when you're finished (on dry skin), or after 40 or 80 minutes passes, the only time increments available for water and sweat resistance and are indicated on our packaging where applicable.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Which parts of the body do people forget the most when applying sunscreen?
- How often should I reapply the setting powder?
- Invincible Setting Powder Tips & Tricks
- How long before sun exposure should I apply?
- Which parts of the body do people forget the most?
- How do I know I'm getting enough protection when using a mist?
- How can I re-apply without messing up my makeup?
- Why do I need to reapply SPF?
- How often do I need to re-apply?
- How much sunscreen is enough to use for full protection?