The avobenzone in our formulas is stabilized through a combination of photostabilizers with chelating agents (a substance whose molecules can form several bonds to a single metal ion) and specific polar solvents to maintain the efficacy of the formula.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- FAQs on New Look & New Reef-Safe Formulas
- What is the shelf life of your products?
- Supergoop! Stability, Compatibility and Preservative Efficacy Testing
- Silicon v. Silicone - What's the difference?
- Does Supergoop! use alcohol in their formulas?
- Are your mineral products considered all-natural?
- Are your products cruelty-free?
- Do you plan on removing BHT from your formulas?
- Which products protect from blue light?
- Are your products oat free?