Yes! Broad Spectrum sunscreens protect from both UVA and UVB rays. As a reminder: UVA = aging rays and UVB = burning rays. While most people associate applying sunscreen with preventing getting sunburned (by UVB rays), it's important to remember that UVA rays are present throughout the year at the same intensity (even when it's cloudy) and the damage they cause is not immediately visible. UVA ray damage will slowly but surely start to accelerate most of the signs of aging like pigmentation, loss of elasticity, rough skin, dryness, etc.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What is the shelf life of your products?
- Supergoop! Stability, Compatibility and Preservative Efficacy Testing
- Silicon v. Silicone - What's the difference?
- Does Supergoop! use alcohol in their formulas?
- Are your mineral products considered all-natural?
- Are your products cruelty-free?
- Do you plan on removing BHT from your formulas?
- Which products protect from blue light?
- Are your products oat free?
- Are your products fragrance-free?