No. Sulfates are not used in sunscreen. They are foaming agents in shampoo, body wash, cleansers, etc. Phthalates are mostly found in nail products and fragranced products. This is another reason why we don't use synthetic fragrances as manufacturers are not required to disclose what ingredients make up the fragrance in a formula and can simply list it as "Fragrance" in the ingredient list. This ingredient can hide allergens and phthalates.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- Silicon v. Silicone - What's the difference?
- Does Supergoop! use alcohol in their formulas?
- Are your mineral products considered all-natural?
- Are your products cruelty-free?
- Do you plan on removing BHT from your formulas?
- Which products protect from blue light?
- Are your products oat free?
- Are your products fragrance-free?
- Do you use alumina in your formulas?
- Do you use propylene glycol in your formulas?