None of our products contain peanuts or peanut oils. But please note: Some of our labs do have chemicals that contain peanuts, other tree nuts, coconut, fish, and sesame in their warehouse (and they use them in other products that aren't ours). Although cross-contamination is not likely, all of the equipment is shared with those items.
Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.
Articles in this section
- What is the shelf life of your products?
- Supergoop! Stability, Compatibility and Preservative Efficacy Testing
- Silicon v. Silicone - What's the difference?
- Does Supergoop! use alcohol in their formulas?
- Are your mineral products considered all-natural?
- Are your products cruelty-free?
- Do you plan on removing BHT from your formulas?
- Which products protect from blue light?
- Are your products oat free?
- Are your products fragrance-free?